The Old Main Society represents donors who have made a commitment to the continued success of the UA through leaving a charitable estate gift.
Old Main, the UA’s first building, opened in 1891 in the middle of the Sonoran Desert. More than 120 years later, Old Main symbolizes the University’s deep and enduring commitment to education, research and outreach. It remains the heart of a thriving campus, bustling with activity. Members of the Old Main Society have made a commitment to sustaining what makes UA great through a charitable estate gift.
Members of the Old Main Society enjoy invitations to UA insider tours and exclusive events, UA commemorative mementos and a lifetime subscription to The Patron newsletter.
Types of Gifts
Please consider making one or more of the following types of gifts to benefit the UA:
- Will or trust beneficiary
- Retirement account beneficiary
- Life insurance
- Testamentary trust for loved ones
- Retained life estate
- Charitable trusts or annuities
How to Join
To join, simply inform us in writing that you have included the UA in your estate plan and provide us with one of the following pieces of documentation:
- A completed signed Estate Gift Confirmation form
- A copy of the pertinent provisions in your will or trust
- A copy of the life insurance policy naming the University as beneficiary
- A letter from your attorney stating that you have included the UA in your estate plan
Or contact the Office of Gift Planning at (800) 845-4877 or firstname.lastname@example.org